Today I was surprised and flattered to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, by one of my favorite book bloggers, Annette at booknerderie! Thanks so much, Annette! (Seriously, her blog is awesome, and her reviews are very entertaining. Go check it out!)
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
1. I love to journal. I’ve been journaling since I was eleven. I think this has fed into my propensity for creative nonfiction writing. I also love to read published journals; they’re so inspiring.
2. I grew up in a tiny, tiny town in the middle of nowhere in the Midwest. There were only a few hundred people who lived there, and I’m pretty sure I knew most of them personally.
3. I’m obsessed with Ireland.
4. I’d rather live near woods than water.
5. In high school I played tenor sax in the marching band. (I played it in college, too, but not while marching.)
6. I’m going to World Pride in Toronto this weekend, and I’m super excited. I’ve never been to Toronto.
7. I very rarely consume caffeine.
Erin @ The In-Between Place
Rachel @ lifeofafemalebibliophile
Sarah @ Glass Typewriter