I love making book-related goals and crossing things off lists, so naturally I couldn’t resist this week’s Top Ten Tuesday at The Broke and the Bookish.
So here are the top ten things on my bookish bucket list:
10. Read David Foster Wallace’s Infinite Jest. I’m terrified of this.
9. Read H.P. Lovecraft’s entire oeuvre. I love horror, and Lovecraft is classic horror. I’ve already read a good portion of his works, but I have a long way to go.
8. Along that same vein: read all of Stephen King’s works.
7. Finish all 60 books on my Classics Challenge list by June 21, 2018. I’ve read 8 3/4 of them so far.
6. Read more literary biographies, especially those of female writers, and especially Virginia Woolf, Emily Dickinson, and Sylvia Plath.
5. Attempt to read some lesbian fiction published by small presses. Let’s say, at least 3 novels.
4. Read the Bible, the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Tao Te Ching.
3. Read the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
2. Meet J.K. Rowling. (I’m determined.)
1. Finish Les Miserables!
What’s on your bookish bucket list?